Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Awesome..

w00t!! thanks people who wished me from the 7th till today.. rofl.. thanks guys who came.. had an awesome time.. drank so much omg.. GG.. well got my presents.. a ps3 and a FBM.. good enuff for me.. lol..
Nice cake eh? rofl.. choc mud cake made by manda.. it was great!.. .. yeah i think u saw that bottle there.. thats the second one.. finish 2 in an hour.. bloody wankers.. LOL.. yes smiley face made out of bananas..

Me and buhhdy Eddy.. lol

Here's me and Puviman.. dont mind the redness. lol

Me, Ashley and Zach..

WOHOO!! LOL!

TADAAA!! no i'm not drunk.. lol
After the gathering we went to Bar Celona.. hate that place.. 2nd time there and i still hate it.. pack like shit and everyday also got fights.. sigh.. sian.. ooh this is wat i got.. XD

YEAH!! See thats my FBM- Full Burst Mode.. blue box and 4 base stands for my 00 collection. The EBM belongs to Ban but i will get that too.. end of the year off course.. XD.. hmm until then seeya.. bb

No comments: