Sunday, October 26, 2008

Exams nuuuuu....

Fark la.. exam still going on and i cant study.. omg.. sian.. econs was okay.. think i'll edge pass it.. now accounts.. fark lo.. seriously fark.. damn panic now.. accs sux.. @!()*#!()@*#!()@*#!()@... dum dee dum dee dum fark lo... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wont really post much today.. juz LOTS OF PICS.. haha.. three episodes out.. and all 4 gundams are active.. wooo.. Arios is nice.. cherudim is lame.. fugly.. shitsz.. lol

00 Gundam
Cherudim Gundam
Arios Gundam
Seravee Gundam
Woosh.. got my Astrea and my stand last week.. best No-Grade Gundam so far i bought.. the colour and design.. owns.. simple and nice.. the mask on the face.. is win.. hahah.. i love the colour the most.. woohooo..

Exia vs Astrea.. lol.. having this pose currently in my room.. maybe after exams i change it..

My beautiful Strike Freedom owning Kyrios after pawning Exia.. hahaha.. XD

I was lining my kyrios.. well half way.. and woot i look like this.. XXXD..

yeah.. thats all for this week.. i cant wait for thrusday.. MY ROCK BAND 2!!!! WOOHOO... omg i am so excited.. ahahhahaha..

No comments: