Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day 10: Rockband 2 = 19th November

IT IS FINALLY NEAR HERE!!!... omg.. 4 more days.. i will so shoot someone if delayed again.. i've waited long enuff.. aih... wait wiat wait.. everything also wait wait wiat... wooo wait so long then delay.. GRRrrRRRRrrRRRrr

its been 10 days since my holiday started.. nothing new nothing nice.. same old same old.. bleh.. fark la.. well.. i wont be posting anytime soon till i get my rockband..

oooh.. on friday.. woohoo.. me and puvi raced.. yes race.. car race.. haha.... from my house.. to kj and come back.. ys.. in a heavy rain.. cibai my tired locked twice cuz slam brake.. lololol.. it was scary and fun at the same time.. we didnt really clrealy say where the race ends.. so we consider it a draw.. muihahaha... next race is next friday i think.. this time at ss19.. lolx..

well.. i;ve been bored today.. so i made a scenery item for my gundam.. a brick wall.. yesh.. it is teh awesome.. lol.. all i used was black marker, pink paper and a box.. and this came out..



i know.. looks real huh? even got bullet holes.. hahaha.. awesomenes.s..s.s.s... aight.. jana.. till wednesday i will get my rockband.2.. hopefully.. ishh.. 3 more days.. !!!

chow loves..

No comments: