Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Real G!

MANN!~ its fukkken 7.30 am and i'm awake studying for stats.. sigh.. exam is later at 1.30.. had econs yesterday.. !()@#!&*@ shud have read abt monopoly.. ARGH!.. but o well its over.. hope it goes well.. answered everything esle.. farker.. exam 3 hours 2hours not up also ppl start leaving adi.. wtf.. that effing easy meh.. at the end of the exam i think only half of the hall already left.. lolx.. dah la i cant even do the exam properly cuz of a MAJOR distraction.. lol.. !~ hope stats will go well also..
____________________________________________________

G!.. the real one! not Ali G or Puvi J.. G for GUNDAM!!~! no shit look!..

The date of display for the statue is from July 11th till August 31st with no admission charge.The exact location for the statue to be displayed is at Sunny Plaza (太陽の広場) at Shiokaze Park . Built outdoor with Tokyo Bay as its backdrop, it's going to be on the Barbecue Field then I suppose.

"It's reported that the number of visitors have increased greatly since June 10th, as the statue approached its completion. There were more than 1,000 visitors to the park last Saturday (June 13th), and on Sunday, visitors can be seen having picnics near the statue, and with no surprise, many were seen busy taking photos with their cell phones and camera."

ITS EFFING REAL!.. not some photoshopped pic.. its a REAL 1/1 SCALE GUNDAM!! well toobad its only a statue.. or a deco thingy.. only of it can move, pew pew lasers out.. wahhaahha.. they started building this like back in end of april and now its ending of june.. EFFING FAST!!.. not only got lights even the head can move!~ if ur interested in seeing more pics.. see here! http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/search/label/Gundam%20News.. scroll down.. lol..

I MAU THIS T SHIRT!!!~~~ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~
________________________________________________

Some nikka got emo la.. i swear.. he email me this message..

When I born, I black :
When I grow up, I black :
When I go in Sun, I black :
When I scared, I black :
When I sick, I black :
And when I die, I still black :
************************************
And you white fellow :
When you born, you pink :
When you grow up, you white :
When you go in sun, you red :
When you cold, you blue :
When you scared, you yellow :
When you sick, you green :
And when you die, you grey :
And you calling me colored?? :

LOOL!~..... colours are nice.. but if only black.. NOOOO~.. WAHHAHAHAHA jkjk.. dun emo la.. lol.. well its not a message from a nikka.. juz some random email from someone i forgot.. lol..
_____________________________________________

I LOVE FLAMEWARS! I ENCOURAGE FLAMEWARS!.. I WANNA SEE FLAMEWARS! I LOVEIT! no shit.. lmao.. especially when a typicall faggot is getting flamed.. i sit here and LOL the shit out of it.. seeing it happend.. one was brewing omg it was going awesome till PUBI!! GRRRrrrr,... well its slowing burning.. its GONNA GO BERSERK!.. i cant wait.. wahahahahahah..

omg i cant wait for my holidays.. which is after WED! 1 months of FREE SLEEPING TIME!~~ UNLIMITED TIME OF WOWING, PHOTOSHOPPING, PS3-ING, MAMAKING, CLUBBING, LITERALLY ANYTHING!!~~ WOOHOOO... I WANNA GO FOR A FUKKEN TRIP!!~.. WEEEEEEEEEEE.... .. speaking of photoshop.. WOOHO!O~

I LOVE MY 2 NEW BANNERS! i made it myself.. no shit.. every fukken elements are from big ass seperated pics.. i sliced and diced em.. and mash them up.. WOOHOO!~ .. ok sugar rush.. lulz.. chow la.. i need to cont studying.. already 9am XD seeya

No comments: