Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rloack Ban..

Ignore the title.. its juz how Jpa ppl says Rock Band.. lolz.. fo real.. ok back to business.. Sunday we celebrated my 21st bday wif my family.. relatives and cousins.. well not all but some came.. It was fun food was good, cake was delicious.. the karaoke session was even more awesome.. lolz..
My cake.. LULZ.. head of 00 Gundam.. cost rm220.. did at Choffles at Sunway Metro..

Left to right; Andrew, Me, Aaron and Addy..

Then Andrew and Amanda arrived..

Me and my elder cousin James..

My eldest cousin Jay and I.. lolz..

Ze cousins....

My grandparents, aunts and uncles and my parents..

The Family.. ^^

And uncle Michael who shares the same bday as me.. XD

And my presents.. lolz..

and thats all.. going zouk tomoro.. hope all can enter if not.. next year la.. lolz..

No comments: