Saturday, January 1, 2011

Brand New You

1st day of 2011 and 2010 is gone~.. one year passed so fast.. so many MANY things happen.. bad things good things.. experienced new things.. some liked some hated.. seen things that ppl did and some really had a negative effect.. some ppl even became incredibly repellent.. even i did some stuff which i hate myself for.. so yeah that sums up my 2010.. so here goes...

HAPPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!


last years new years resolution was "not to be so nice anymore".. hey it may have pissed some ppl off but it made my life so much WORST!.. why.. i have incompetent ppl ard me.. like seriously.... they can plan something so save their own life!.. so yeah.. but it also saved me on phone bills and petrol so yeah.. =P.. this years resolution is to... why not i tell u next year :D

No comments: