Monday, January 2, 2012

one one twelve


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


So 2011 is over and 2012 is here..life is good i can say.. i've become closer with some frens.. which i really like.. :D.. had an awesome year because i didnt FAIL A SINGLE SUBJECT IN MONASH!.. SO FUCK YEAHHH!! LOL.. 2012 is gonna be a better year!!

Even though it was awesome.. i cannot say for all my frens.. i have a few frens who lost their relationships.. they arent short.. but LONG ones.. sigh.. i feel them.. o well.. PLENTY MORE FISHES IN THE SEAA!!


So my resolution for this year.. is to GRADUATE! that is the main priority.. i have 5 subs left.. I WILL FUKKEN MAKE IT!!!! then 2nd is to drop my weight to 79!!! WOOHOO!! and lastly.. after i grad i WILL GET THE FREAKING CRZ!! I PROMISE!! :D


and i wanna say.. i love all my frens.. those i futsal with.. those i suku with.. those i club with.. those i sit and laugh with.. u know who u are!! HAHAHA.. life wudnt be so awesome without you guys.. and off course..

my FREAKING AWESOME family.. without them i wud be nothing and wudnt have anything.. so WOOHOO!! 2012 end of the world? FUCK U! the world is not going anywhere unless i say so!!.. HHAHA!

No comments: