Wednesday, March 7, 2012

im bored,,

sorry i kinda forgot to do this.. LOL.. 2nd week of classes juz started.. today was kinda okay.. only had 2 tutes and both back to back in the same class.. my classes are in the new building or part of building 6.. the new renovated area.. the rooms are new so are the furniture.. mhhhmm smells nice too.. hahaha

anyways.. i have 3 tutes which requires us to form groups to do the activities and assignment.. my 1st class was e-business.. this is a partnership so basically me and one more.. and my lect wanted a random formation.. so we drew lots.. i dont know who my partner is.. but i know its a girl... >.<..

then today.. i had MPI tute 1st.. well group of 5.. not so bad.. the work load wont be so much.. wud be fine.. lol.. damn fast have to hand in group submition next week.. dafuq.. damn fast laaa... o well.. not many chics in this class.. kind of a dissaipoontment.. lolz..

then MS class was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... since it was in the same classroom as MPI me and Eddy juz sat there.. and one by one.. CHICS COMING INTO THE CLASS!!~.. they were in front.. beside me and behind me.. wooohooo.. syokk.. LOL..
_________________________________________________________________________

moving on.. MY MOUSE IS SPOILT! MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... i think i accidentally dropped it before going to class and the sensor is messed up.. my pink cutie mouse is gone.. LOLLOLOL.. haih.. have to spend money again on a new mouse.. KNS!~

No comments: