Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Learning to Fall

I'm learning to fall.
I can't hardly breathe.
When I'm going down don't worry 'bout me.
Don't try this at home.
Pretend you don't see.
I don't wanna know that you know it should have been me.
.
Could you be with him?
Or was it just a lie?
He doesn't get you like I do.
And you don't know why.
You change your clothes and your hair,
but I can't change your mind.
oh, I'm uninvited. So unrequited.

That is the chorus and second verse of the song Learning to Fall from Boys Like Girls. Do you understand what it means? i know i do.. .... wow.. this blog thingy is reallllly hard.. lol.. i'm seriously out of stuffs to type here.. well i'm not those kind of ppl who runs ard with a camera and then post them on a blog.. might be might not.. well anyways.. any of u watched this week's GG? (gossip girl).. lol.. nice episode.. starting to like the character chuck.. so sinister and cool.. lol.. hmm nothing much today so i guess this is where it end.. feed u my Wing Zero..

"White White Wings"


"errrr DIEEE!!!"

mehhh... seeya.. ^^

No comments: