Sunday, May 11, 2008

Your Voice was the Soundtrack of My Summer..

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know youre unlike any other?
Youll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I dont wanna ever love another
Youll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder

The chorus of Thunder from Boys Like Girls.. i love this song.. their album is not bad actually.. listened to it quiet a few times today.. anyways.. went lota damnasara with puvi and ban today.. went to scout for gundams.. wow the model i wanted was there.. XD and i saw this..


this pics were taken from the net off course.. A PINK ZETA GUNDAM! OMFG.. i fell in love with it at 1st sight.. this thing is tagged for rm145 lol.. and the model i wanted was Burning gundam and that was tagged for rm75.. looks like i'm not gonna go anywhere for the next two weeks then i shall bag both at once.. ban finally got his Legend.. should be a cool model since its sooooo rare to get it..


hmm nothing much happend today and as usual faggots at the field are as stupid and annoying as usual.. today with an addition of a bald aborignal monkey foo.. trying his best to act cute and funny but his face juz makes it all look dumb on him.. lol.. i juz wanna bang him.. so gotta do it here.. besides that.. damn.. my knee got knocked again.. its blue and black!


SCYN! where are u? its been so long.. T.T this line is for u..

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know youre unlike any other?
Youll always be my thunder
i miss u.. =)

"i'll catch u when u fall"

till next time see ya!~

No comments: