Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bridges..

ahhh.. 1st week of class.. everthing is excitment and crazy.. 1st of all.. thanks monash.. seriously.. timetable sux.. sux till cant suck anymore.. rofl.. pshhh anyways this is lame.. its wednesday and my head is spinning and damn sleepy.. stupid morning class and the weather is fukken bullshit.. ==....

hmm i am bored and i wanted to type somthing soooo.. noope no ranting.. juz some random post.. lol.. some songs over the years that has been out tend to move me.. not physically but mentally and spiritually lol.. the lyrics juz says out wat i want to tell someone.. and it hits right on the spot.. here are some which are meaningful and also interesting and they are all at the brige of the song... example.. lol..

Fall Out Boy - Bang the Doldrums
I cast a spell over the west,
To make u think of me,
Same way i think of you,
This is a love song in my own way,
Happily ever after,
Below the waist..

My Chemical Romance - Heaven Help Us
Cause i'll give u all the nails u need,
Cover me in gasoline,
Wipe away the tears of blood again,
And the punchline to the joke is asking,
"Someone save us!!"

McFLY - The Heart Never Lies
Some people fight some people fall,
Others pretend they dont care at all,
If u wanna fight, i'll stand right beside u,
The day that u fall, i'll be right behind u,
To pick up the pieces, if u dont believe me,
Just look into my eyes, cuz the heart never lies,

Hey Monday - How You Love Me Now
Lights out I found out my falling star,
Goodbye the sun rises and theres no more u and i

McFLY - POV
I never thought that everything will end this way,
But u can take the blue skies and turn it grey,
I swore to u that i will do my best to change,
But u say "dont matter",
I'm looking at u from anotther point of view,
I dont know how the hell I fell in love with you,
I never wish for anyone to feel the way i do.

Hey Monday - Candles
One day, u will wake up,
With nothing but your sorries,
And some day, u will get back,
Everything u gave me,

Fall Out Boy - Headslide First into Cooperstone Town
But i will never end up like him,
Behind my back i already am,
Keep a calendar this way u will always know.

The All-American Rejects - Gives You Hell
Now u'll never see wat u've done to me,
U can take back ur memories they're no good to me,
And here's all your lies,
U can look me in the eyes,
With the sad sad look that u wish so well.

The All-American Rejects - Another Heart Calls
Boy: I'm sorry!
Girl: So what!!
B: But u dont think i've said enuff, I'm sorry!
G: I dont care! U were never there..

Hey Monday - Run, Don't Walk
For the record, when i'm with u things are looking better, for once,
Everything is brighter than the darkness before you..

Rise Against - Give It All
Breathe! The air we give the lives we live,
Our pulses racing distances,
So wet my toungue,
Break into song,
These seas of competition,
So please believe your eyes,
A sacrifice is not wat we have in our minds,
I'm coming home tonight, home tonight.

Boys Like Girls - Thunder
Yeah i'm walking on a tight rope,
I'm wrapped up in vines,
I think i'll make it out,
U just have to gimme time,
Strike me down with lightning,
Lemme fell u in my veins,
I wanna let u know how much i feel ur pain.

The Click Five - The Reason Why
Maybe its our 1st mistake,
And baby thats allright,
Its crazy how we lost ourselves tonight,
There's a reason why they say that we shud give it time,
But times not enough,
And thats the reason why,
When we're young we fall in love..

McFLY - Sorry's Not Good Enough *This is my song to you....*
Ur a dreamer and dreaming wats u do,
I wont stop believing this is the end,
There must be another way,
Cuz i cudnt handle the thought of u going away,
Sorry's not good enuff,
Why are we breaking up,
Cuz i didnt treat u right,
So please dont go changing,
Wat was i thinking of?
U said ur out of love,
Baby dont call this off cuz
Sorry's not good enough..

Secondhand Serenade - Maybe
And someday i'll promise i'll be gone,
And someday might even sing this song,
To you, might even sing this song,
To you, to you,
And i was crying all alone tonight,
And i've been wasting all of my life juz thinking of u,
So juz come back we'll make it better,
So juz come back i'll make it better than it ever was,
Better than it ever was,
Maybe its just me,
But cudnt u believe?
That everything i said and did wasnt juz deceiving,
And the tear ur eyes and ur calm hard face,
Makes me wish that i was never brought into this place..

Woosh.. thats all for today cuz its time for me to go eat dinner.. lol.. there is lots more on my music player.. buttt we;ll save it for some other time.. MIST HERE WE COME TONIGHT!! woosh.. till then peace out.. cb..


Look wat i found on the net.. ZGMF- X24S Sword Impulse Gundam, ... fark man i got poisoned the moment i saw it.. I WANNA GET IT!!!! RAWR!! ME THINKS ME LIKEY.. ME GET IT!.. muahha coming out in march/april.. woot!

No comments: