Tuesday, October 11, 2011

her killer eyes, heart stopping smile

ok todays monday.. had kinda the worst day of the year..  heard my phone ring at 830.. woke up and checked seeing Darwin msged me asking for my groups SPSS file.. so yeah.. Elvin havent or wait dont even have the template to do so yeah.. im not in the mood to explain.. so long story short.. he pissed my off i complained to the lecturer.. he told me if Elvin doesnt contribute in assignment two, i dont have to put his name.. so im okay with that..

actually this was at first the BEST day.. why? after tv studies lecture.. there is this "replacement" class at 9503.. so me and eddy went in.. as i entered, i saw this chic with huge glasses sitting there.. so i was like "hmm not bad", left our bags and we went out.. 15 minutes later we came back, i sat at the pc.. eddy was on my left.. so i turned and talked to him, his head moved.. there she was.. sitting there..

what was the 1st thing i do? i freaked and stared straight at the pc.. in my head i was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"... eddy noticed so he turned and he saw her and he was like "eh look" then i went "i knoww"..... zomg i swear the room temperature suddenly increased.. eddy was like "go say hi".. and i was like "and then what?".. eddy kept giving suggestions and i shot every single one down.. what was i thinking right?

was having my tute there and she was well doing her assignment with her frens and they didnt leave the lab so yeah i was kinda happy.. took every chance i have to catch a glimpse of her.. eddy actually said hi to her, i was like sitting here, brain dead.. no wait.. actually being RETARDED.. ZzzzzZzz.. i dono why i froze.. then eddy turned at me and gave me this stupid smile.. sighh.. he then said "ur balls dropped".. more like it shot up to the moon..

i dono why.. i always wanted to talk to her trust me. when i see her, 1000000000000000000000000 lines instantly goes through my mind on what to say.. "hello" then what? i DONO.. so instead i freeze.. maybe its her killer eyes... or her heart stopping smile.. but i swear she is special.. i dono why.. i dont even know her that much.. i had a little chat on twitter with her after that.. yeah i know right? sigh i feel like punching myself.. here's the kicker.. i thought this was her 2nd last sem and next sem wud be her last.. so same like me.. but actually.. this is her last.. and she's grad soon.. and thats it.. most prob never gonna see her again.. n.e.v.e.r.. i feel like shit now.. never felt this way since Eve i dont even know why i feel like this.... FUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..

if ur reading this.. and i hope ur not.. pathetic right? sigh.. wished i have more balls to go up to you.. ur not like the others girls i've met.. your awesome.. i cant explain it, but in my heart i know.. since i saw u in OB lecture.. i was like "wow"........ everytime i see u.. i cant stop smiling.. i feel so energized like i can do anything u know.. u were my motivation for the past 2 years.. and that is making me pass all my subs.. ok.. maybe a little too much information.. -.-

This song is on loop now.. cuz thats how i actually feel.. thank you All Time Low..


A Daydream Away Lyrics

I wish you could see your face right now
‘Cause you’re grinning like a fool
And we’re sitting on your kitchen floor
On a Tuesday afternoon
Doesn’t matter when we get back
To doing what we do
‘Cause right now could last forever
Just as long as I’m with you

We would go out on the weekend
To escape our busy lives
And we’d laugh at all the douche-bag guys
Chasing down their desperate wives
I would drink a little too much
And you’d offer me a ride
I would offer you a t-shirt
And you would stay another night

We never stood a chance out there
Shooting love in real-time
So we’ll take it over ice tonight
With a little salt
And a little lime

You’re just a daydream away
I wouldn’t know what to say if I had you
And I’ll keep you a daydream away
Just watch from a safe place
So I never have to lose…

No comments: