Tuesday, October 4, 2011

slow and boring... -.-

Sooooo todays Monday.. nothing much to say.. didnt actually did much.. woke up at 12.30... kinda almost overslept.. had TV studies lecture at 1... so smsed Eddy, to see if we are going.. and not surprised he said no.. he had his assignment to finish and i was bored so stayed at homeee and thought maybe later around 4 i'd go meet up with my HRM group mates Ramazan and Hikam to do our presentation slides, only that when it reached 4 no sms or call came.. I sms and didnt get any reply....... best news was when Zach messaged me saying he'll futsal tomoro.. :D

What I did next? sat on the couch and FIFA-ed till 6.30... i know right.. i have like 2 more assignments to do and im wasting my tie away FIFA-ing.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME MAN!.. anywhooo.. went to tea with Naza after that.. JC and Mark tagged along.. as usual had a good laugh.. beats the hell out of doing nothing at home.. 

After tea had dinner then sat on the couch watching Monday Night Verdict.. the usual Arsenal bashing wasnt so much but I absolutely liked it when the pundits praised Szczesny.. oh yeah.. we all know the Arsenal back 4 is rubbish.. so yeahhh... then went back to my pc.. and ACTUALLY did my slides.. designed, typed, formatted.. looks nice.. the way i like it.. and watched a few episodes of series.. 

Then back to FIFA-ing.. continued playing my season and i actually noticed that the right back i bought to replace Sagna is AWESOME!.. Christian Ansaldi..
currently in REAL LIFE, he plays in Rubin Kazan,born in 1986, he is an Argentinian, why i bought him in fifa? cuz i needed a REALLY fast right wing back.. he's speed was quick enough so yeah.. snapped him up.. he's actually quite good at defending too!~

after a few games, i've settled with what i wanna do with my team, my 1st team will be all the top players which i can find.. then this is wat i lvoe about FIFA, my 2nd team will consists of 11 players who are 24 years and below and are FAST!.. LIGHTNING FAST.. actually its been the same way since FIFA10.. so yeah..  well.. thats about it.. early class tomoro and presentation ahead.. sighh.. CHOWS!

No comments: