Friday, November 18, 2011

heat shorters

my Thursdays preeeetttttttyyy boring.. cuz the interesting part was waking up.. at 12.. showered.. and by 1230.. i left the house.. where? to BTS again! thats Berjaya Times Square.. lolz..

damn syok.. took me 15 minutes to reach BTS from my place.. the roads are not jammed up.. i used federal.. then to SMART and comes out right beside BTS.. did my illegal parking outside.. best part.. i reach there there was a lift ready to go uppp!~ 


got my kit! and went to the lift.. again luckyyy.. haha.. went down... coming back was abit slow.. federal is always jammed up going towards sunway.. o well... got home by 145.. syokk.. rest of the day was spent playing Skyrim.. and watching series.. yeaaaah.. thats all .. night was futsal..

it was pretty dissappointing.. Ash and Syafiq canceled on me.. so the team was in pretty bad shape.. Eddy filled in and a dude from anotehr team joined us.. so yeah.. it was not flowing well.. we only won ONE game.. yeaaa.. o well im not feeling so hot.. well my body feels hottt.. ishhhhhh

No comments: