Wednesday, November 16, 2011

shit out of luck..

ok.. Tuesday.. my HRM paper is done.. NO MORE EXAM!!!.. The paper? i swear i have no idea what was i writing in part 2.. i felt so clueless.. SIGHHH.. all i can do now i hope its enough to pass the damn subject...

so speaking of luck.. i went to BTS after my paper to pick up the MG Sandrock.. well i asked that day in LYN forum how much it was.. they told me so i assumed that the stock is available.. so i drove.. from monash to BTS.. took me almost 1 hour.. i missed my turning to SMART tunnel cuz i have no idea where is was going.. lolz..

so i finally found it.. and saw this... FUUUUuu.. 
i tot it was cool.. cuz if it rained i can do illegal parking outside BTS... run up.. pick my kit up and goo.. but fuck it.. the clouds were coming,, but not fast enough.. so i parked.. got out and got up.. went there to find out that the STOCK HAS NOT ARRIVE!! WTF KENA CON!!~ FUUUUUUUUUUUU

so wth.. i left.. AND IT RAINED.. zzzzz.. o well.. didnt matter.... journey home took 20 minutes.. traffic was damn smoooooth.. no problem at all.. :D

then i juz stayed home and watch some series and play Skyrim for awhile.. went for futsal at night.. MANGG it was awesomeeee.. i scored 8! wahahaha... WIN.. cant wait to play again on thrusday.. kick starting my diet again.. gonna hit 80kgs this time.. i was sooo close.. 81.. o well..

No comments: