Thursday, April 12, 2018

Homecoming

Car is here!

Well the showroom car was. I was called up by the salesperson that the 2013 model showroom car is now available for preview. So off I went to look at it. There sitting on a elevated stage so majestic was the 2013 Honda CRZ ZF2. In the new colour. Purple. I was attracted to the car and the thought of taking that colour even went through my mind.

Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 11.34.48 AM

I was hyped. 

Excited.

After viewing the car, I put down my booking fee of RM1000 and filled out the car booking form. Also made my mind up. Milano Red. Something about this colour just makes the car goes, WHOOP!

Leading up to the arrival of my car, it was nothing but patience and frustration. When I put down the order booking for the car, Honda Malaysia said that the cars will be delivered by end of January 2013. As time goes by, I received a call that the car is further delayed till mid February due to some issues. Issues that was not disclosed.

At the end of February, I was told that it will be delayed again. No news on when. At that time it was more as troublesome than frustration. I sold my car, and was using the Honda Insight instead. With one car short at home, that means someone will not be able to drive.
Enough is enough.

I called Honda Malaysia directly. They verified my booking and told me the truth. When Honda Malaysia imported the new models, there was an error with the AP(Approved Permit). The error being the performance figures of the car. The AP that was used to import the new models were based on the previous model. This led to a mismatch of the cars' performance figures and what was applied on the AP. Simply put, the AP for the car stated 125hp but the car itself has 136hp.

That is why the cars which was brought in late December, early January was held at port. Customs will not release the cars to Honda Malaysia until this problem has been sorted out. Yeap. How stupid right? How can a mistake like that can be made? Don't they do a research? Oh well, the Honda Malaysia rep told me the issue will be resolved by at least early April and I'll get my car by end of April. Dear lord. Another 2 months to wait.

March 18th. LIGHT! I woke up to this picture.

00

With a comment. "Your car at Puspakom inspection" WHOOOHOOO!!!! I've never been so excited in my life. Literally the best news ever. Within an hour of the photo sent to me, the inspection is done and all is well. The car will be sent to Llumar to be tinted. After 4 days, my car was ready. Its done. Ready for pickup. But, there was one more delay left. My road tax. LOL. Because I wanted the Perlis plates, my documents had to be couriered to Perlis to be registered. 

This takes at least one week.

BOOM!

On March 28th 2013. ON A THURSDAY! 11am! My car was ready for pickup! I couldn't sleep the entire night. I was up. I was so happy and excited I couldn't contain myself. OMG ITS HERE!!!!!!!! So my parents took me to get the car. As I walked into the showroom. THERE IT IS! Sitting there. Waiting and smiling at me.

Hello, Chelle Rae Zyon.

SONY DSC

No comments: